[ubuntu-za] Monthly meetings and reports

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 13 14:44:31 BST 2009

Hi

As part of our loco-team responsibilities, we are supposed to have
regular on-line meetings and compile monthly reports. So far we haven't
done to well on that front. Morgan has sent through reports when the
loco-teams were pinged for them (thanks Morgan), but we can do it better
and be a bit more pro-active.

I suggest that we have at least 1 meeting a month where we discuss
loco-team activities and do our co-ordination in. It will occur on IRC
on the ubuntu-za channel on the freenode network.

We can do it on different days of the week at different times to
accommodate as many people as possible, some can only IRC while they're
at work, while others can only do it after hours.

I suggest we kick off next Monday: