[ubuntu-za] Special characters (compose key)

Neil halfhaggis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:20:40 GMT 2009

"I see a Windows key and I want it painted black
No logos any more I want them to turn black
I see the text go by dressed in its summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
I see a line of keys and they're all painted black
With proprietary and lock-in both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a new born baby it just happens every day
I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my Windows key and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black"

With apologies to the Rolling Stones

--
Neil Robinson

+Read about me: