[ubuntu-za] ubuntu-za Digest, Vol 51, Issue 9

David Rubin drubin at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 15 13:00:19 GMT 2009

Hi Herman

I have disabled you receiving emails for now since every few days you
your auto responder replies to the list. :)

You should be able to login to the list options your self [1] and
check the box "receive emails" else you can just email me when you get
back and I will re-enable your account asap.

Thanks

David Rubin

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/options/ubuntu-za/