[ubuntu-za] Update, Meeting and Reports

David Rubin drubin at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 7 07:47:04 GMT 2009

> Will you add this meeting to the Global Ubuntu Meeting Calendar? ... I know
> of some people that include this in their google calendar or whatever
> calendar system they use .. I get 'n SMS reminder from Google about 10
> minutes before the start of each Ubuntu meeting and then decide whether I
> can or want to attend .. (otherwise I just forget about these meetings)

HI Marius

Are you talking about the ubuntu-za calendar [1] or the fridge [2]. I
have already updated our ubuntu-za gcal. I could add all meetings and
events to the fridge calendar as well but it is very noisy and not
sure every one in ubuntu-za cares about meetings on how to optimise
the Lucid kernel :).

If there is a need I don't see it as an issue to add meetings to both
since our calendar is currently pretty low traffic.

[1] http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=v3ljpciepcncmjkl2tsoao7290@group.calendar.google.com
[2] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar

David