[ubuntu-za] BURNING A GPARTED LIVE CD

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Mon Aug 31 15:03:57 BST 2009

Hi Vincent,

If you still want to use Brasero, then

Click on "Burn Image" on the left

Click on "Click here to select an image"

locate your image

You need to have the blank already in the drive

Click Burn, now wait until CD/DVD is burned

Now try booting from it

I also think that if the ISO is for a CD then use a CD, not a DVD

I use both K3b and Gnomebaker, but have tried Brasero

William