[ubuntu-za] Adobe and SARS e-filing

David Robert Lewis ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Mon Aug 24 16:52:31 BST 2009

Okay, found the link, but its to an x86 version, so no 64bit! Adobe
should stick to making mud houses for people who live in third-world slums.

Would be great if the e-filing was asking people to install Ubuntu or
Foxit, and promoting local businesses which use South African software!!!

I'll see if I can compile it for 64bit, otherwise I have to boot up my
WindowsXP in a VM and act like I'm Jacques Cousteau exploring the
inner-science of a strange and foreign world.

-DRL

--
888          8 8
 8  8d8b. .d88 8 .d8b. Yb  dP 8   8