[ubuntu-za] Indaba Newsletter

Greg Eames geames at lantic.net
Thu Aug 13 13:10:24 BST 2009

Good Day

I have recently joined the various South African communities for Ubuntu.

I was reading on the wiki that there is a newsletter called Indaba.

I am unable to contribute with code and most of the people I have come
across so far seem to have a lot more experience with computers in
general and Ubuntu in particular.

I would like my contribution to be in the form of the newsletter. Not
only am I completely new to Linux, I am also new to the world of on-line
writing, so this would be and exciting and challenging project for me
take on.

I have no idea where the newsletter stands at this point, but I think it
is a vital part of any community and usually serves as an introductory
tool for recruiting new members.

Looking forward to the responses.

Kind Regards
Greg Eames