[ubuntu-za] Introduction to C programming in Ubuntu

Charl Wentzel charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za
Tue Aug 4 20:00:49 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 16:20 +0200, Frank Kusel wrote:
> > Is there interest in doing this session again, but in another part of
> > Joburg or even Pretoria?
> >
> I'm definitely interested in getting something organised. Our address is
> on the Wiki list (ANSYS).
>
> I just have to get a date organised with you, Charl.

If you send me a private e-mail we can exchange contact info, so we can
discuss this over the phone if you like.  Otherwise, just make a
suggestion and I'll check my calender.

> Just one possible problem: we have a space limitation for about 15-20
> people.

I don't see that as a problem.  Saturday we got only 6 guys.  Space for
15-20 seem more than adequate.  Not that I wouldn't be delighted if more
arrive!

Regards
Charl