[ubuntu-za] Updating to Intrepid

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:46:29 GMT 2008

Thanks James - there is indeed a .VirtualBox folder which has a VDI folder
which seems to contain XP. As you say, there are a number of other folders
around:

.VirtualBox/VDI/VirtualBox.vdi.renamed (which I suspect is one of mine that
I have forgotten!
.VirtualBox/Machines which seems to have info wrt the Windows virtual
machine

and then what looks like some more configuration files.

So - if I create a new home folder with all that good stuff in it and have
upgraded the Ubuntu stuff, would it be enough to just re-install VirtualBox?
Or am I being over-simplistic?