[ubuntu-za] [Ubuntu-za] Education

Manganyi D 20210353 at student.nwu.ac.za
Wed Mar 12 08:19:22 GMT 2008

Hi there, My name is Dennis Manganyi

I have finish my degree last year and i am now going for Hons in IT.
I recently got a job as a lab assistant at North West University
(Vaal Triagle Campus). I am going though some training with my
former Lecture who masters Linux a lot.

The lab consist of about 26 Machines and they all run Linux. I am
still shocked about the way Linux operates but also impressed. We are
currently using Ubuntu(Gutsy), Puppy and Still waiting for the final
release of Hardy.

I am more than charmed the miracles that DRBL(clonizilla) can perform
with regards to casting images. To all the FOSS team, WELL DONE!!

Best Regards
D Manganyi