[ubuntu-za] IT business for SALE

Michael michael at wizmic.co.za
Fri Mar 7 11:05:13 GMT 2008

Hi all, sorry for the off topic post, but this may be of interest to someone
on the mailing list.

I am selling my IT business as I am emigrating to England and thought you
might be interested.

Here are the details of the business :

Wizmic Computing (formerly Wizard Computing) was established early in 2001
to cover the huge, largely untapped, small to medium home business and home
end user IT market. Wizmic Computing supplies and supports this market with
computers, computer peripherals and other IT components.

Includes :
+- 300 clients ( mainly home end users, but also about 15 companies )
3 Computers ( monitors, keyboards, mice, etc )
Website / Email address ( http://www.wizmic.co.za )
CellPhone ( with Number ) 0722258775
All spare parts and stock
ADSL Router, Switch etc
Tools incl screwdrivers, crimping tool, tool box, diognostic CDs etc.
Books incl A+, Network +, Windows 2000 MCSE Linux Secrets etc.
All Invoices and job books
Last 5 years of income and expences spreadsheets.
Dealerships with suppliers ( Sahara, Rectron, Pinacle Micro, Mustek, Mach
4 )
Desk
I make roughly R 10 000 a month profit

Price : R 100 000 neg

If you are interested or know of anyone who might be, give me call / email.

Thanks
Michael
0722258775
michael at wizmic.co.za