[ubuntu-za] FW: Books

André Truter andre at sensorysolutions.co.za
Thu Feb 14 10:35:44 GMT 2008

Hi Weiers

I'm already confused, now you want me to add something to the page/a page.
How I'm feeling now, by the time I've got my story added to your site, the
site won't be the same anymore :-).

How about with all the grey hear I'm getting with working with something
that doesn’t make any sense to me, GIVE me one for my effort? :-)

André