[ubuntu-za] Books

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 13 09:27:29 GMT 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 9:48 AM, André Truter <andre at sensorysolutions.co.za> wrote:
> Is there any books you can recommend for me to get myself up to speed on
> Linux and Ubuntu?

There are lots of Ubuntu books. Search Amazon books for Ubuntu Linux...

They are pitched at readers with different levels of experience, so I
can't recommend anything specific. The only one I have is the first
edition of the Official Ubuntu Book which I bought more for historical
reasons and to support the authors than to get something out of it.

> Can anyone help me to get Ubuntu7.10 to see my wireless SMC 2804WBR router?

Please tell us more about the problem and configuration.

Regards
Morgan