[ubuntu-za] Rhythmbox - does anyone else get this problem? - Play queue only works once

Neil Manson neil.manson at infotech.monash.edu
Mon Dec 29 19:52:23 GMT 2008

Hi All

Simon Richards wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 8:03 PM, CM Schoonbee <cmschoonbee at mweb.co.za
> <mailto:cmschoonbee at mweb.co.za>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Since moving over from Hardy to Intrepid (new install), I have
>     experienced a problem with the default  Ubuntu music player,
>     Rhythmbox.
>

> I tried this out on my setup, yep, experienced the same problem with a
> second queue, the first queue plays fine then the play button has no
> effect for the second queue.
>
> Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid) Desktop i386
> Rhythmbox version: 0.11.6
>
> Simon
I too can confirm this bug. When the queue finishes, the play button
still appears pressed in. I tried clicking on play, so that it wasn't
pressed in, before starting a second queue, but the second queue still
did not play.

Also:
Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid) Desktop i386
Rhythmbox version: 0.11.6

Sounds to me like you should file a bug report. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
  Neil