[ubuntu-za] ERROR REPORT: NO SPACE LEFT ON DEVICE - 8.04.1

frans dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Thu Dec 18 12:36:20 GMT 2008

It seem to me like you might have some temporary files on that
partition,  browse to the media/disk1 mount and see what it's used for,
It's possible that it can be were your backups go, but also it could be
that your var folder resides there, in which case you can browes to
var/cache/apt/archives and remove all the .deb files there