[ubuntu-za] Revised logo

Nathaniel Kim aikiyuurei at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 20:52:43 BST 2007

Hello,
I live in the United States and I an ubuntu
enthusiast.  Since Ubuntu started in South Africa and
is a Zulu/Xhosa word, I wanted to wear an Ubuntu South
Africa shirt to show my support/enthusiasm.  However,
I realized that you usually just ship the shirts to
other parts of South Africa.  In addition, the
shipping would probably cost more than the shirt
itself.

I then thought about using the logo image and going to
something like cafepress.com to make the shirt, but I
noticed that the logo here and the one on the shirt is
slightly different, i.e. the South Africa part
overlaps the ubuntu part rather than having a partial
transparency in the surrounding area.  I know this
sounds like a dumb problem but I am terrible with
graphics, and I was wondering if you could email the
logo image that was used to make the shirts so I can
order a custom shirt with that logo on it.

I am revising my switch story right now and I should
be able to either email or post the story soon.

Sincerely,
Nathaniel

http://sourcewave.net/files/projects/ubuntu-za/UbuntuLogo-za.zip