[ubuntu-za] Cape Town Release Party - Official Announcement - RSVP!

Jonathan Endersby arbitraryuser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:22:19 BST 2007

Hi All

The "Ubuntu 7.10  - Gutsy Gibbon" Cape Town Release Party has been finalised.

The venue has been set as Cantina Tequila in the Waterfront. We'll be
outside in the sun on the benches (which are undercover and heated in
case the weather gets crap).

Be there at 2pm for 2:30pm this Sunday (21 October).

Cantina Tequila is "under" the big flagpole in the waterfront facing the water.
http://www.cantinatequila.co.za/images/map.gif

If you *still* can't find it you can give me (Jonathan E) a call on
082 414 3129.

PLEASE RSVP SO WE CAN RESERVE A TABLE!

kthxbai

j.