[ubuntu-za] 2nh hand laptop

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Sat May 26 10:35:10 BST 2007

On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 07:25:27AM +0200, Justin Howard wrote:
> I am looking for a 2nd hand laptop in order in install Ubuntu, any ideas
> where to look? I am very new to Ubuntu and a laptop will allow me to take to
> work and explore and learn whilst at work. Long hours of nothing to do so
> why not use the hours for Ubuntu

Not sure where you're located, but in Cape Town, Bridgeport Technology
Services usually have a good selection of refurbished second hand laptops
(PeeCees and servers too). Check out http://www.btservices.co.za/

ObDisclaimer: I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a satisfied
customer.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/