[ubuntu-za] Fwd: [CLUG-announce] LPI EXAMS

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Thu May 24 08:54:52 BST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pumeza Ceza <pceza at csir.co.za>
Date: May 24, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: [CLUG-announce] LPI EXAMS
To: clug-announce at clug.org.za

 Dear All

We, the Meraka Institute, the  Master Affilliate for LPI would like to
announce the upcoming LPI exams, taking place in Pretoria on the 30th
June. The exam will be on LPIC101 and LPI102 respectively.

For further information please contact me on the contact details listed
below. I am more than willing to help you with any concerns you might
have, pertaining to the LPI Exams and Certification.

 Please visit the www.lpi.org.za website for more information.

 Pumeza

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice