[ubuntu-za] ASUS Motherboard

Bill Cairns Bill.Cairns at eskom.co.za
Sun May 20 15:48:06 BST 2007

NB: This email and its contents are subject to the Eskom Holdings Limited EMAIL LEGAL NOTICE

which can be viewed at http://www.eskom.co.za/email_legalnotice

My new PC arrived with an ASUS P5B-VM motherboard instead of the Intel 965 that I had ordered. Feisty works fine (of course) but I could not install the Windows XP image that I need on the other half of the dual boot.

I will have to take it back to get the right motherboard. The question is, will I have to re-install Feist again? If I do have to do a re-install, I obviously do not want to spend a lot of time getting Ubuntu the way I want it.

I have a couple of days before I can get the 965 mother board ...

Thanks.