[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Certified Professional

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Thu May 17 12:12:02 BST 2007

William Kinghorn wrote:
> Quick question, who in South Africa, has started doing the UPC ( Ubuntu Certified Professional ), or who is going to do it soon. The places here in Durban do RedHat or Fedora.
>
> My work are going to send us on a course, I would prefer it to be LPI101, LPI102 and UPC, so I need to find out who does UPC, so I can be sent there.

The CSIR's Meraka Institute recently become the LPI affiliate in SA
(http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?id=1437).

They seem to be running LPI exams today in Sandton at Futurex
(http://tectonic.co.za/view.php?id=1496) but don't seem to be doing
LPI199 (the Ubuntu Certified Professional exam).

Jonathan Carter, where/how did you do your exam?
(http://jonathancarter.co.za/ubuntu-certified/) Please do tell!

Cheers
Morgan
--