[ubuntu-za] [WikiTeam] New moin theme, drupal too on test server

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Tue May 8 18:16:52 BST 2007

To the WikiTeam, and anybody else interested in getting involved:

Justin Hartman's been playing with the moin theme that another locoteam
made available.

It may still need some work but looks MUCH better than what we have now:
http://ubuntu.justinhartman.com/Wiki

This also links to a Drupal theme - looks like we could set these up
very nicely together:
http://drupal.justinhartman.com/

Justin said:

> Just a note. I have no idea how to configure Drupal and I honestly
> have no inclination to find out how. I've done a basic install and
> themed it according to the Wiki theme but I think a Drupal expert
> should come in and configure the system for the Ubuntu ZA needs.

So, do we have a Drupal expert who wants to get involved?

Any comments on the wiki theme?

Regards
Morgan
--