[ubuntu-za] Competition!

Morgan Collett morgan at ubuntu.com
Wed May 2 14:27:52 BST 2007

Morgan Collett wrote:
> As promised, a little incentive to contribute to
> http://www.ubuntu-za.org/ ...
>
> I'm giving away a signed copy of The Official Ubuntu Book, and an Ubuntu
> t-shirt.
>
> http://morgancollett.wordpress.com/2007/04/18/ubuntu-za-competition/

I planned to send out a reminder about this competition closing today,
so instead here's an announcement that you have an extra 2 days! Get
your wiki entries in by the end of Friday.

I haven't seen the promised all-singing-all-dancing-blink-tags entries -
get busy!

And, as a side effect (I mean, something we should all do anyway)
introduce yourself to the community by telling us something about
yourself. See who has already done so, at
http://www.ubuntu-za.org/Wiki/MembersList

Cheers
Morgan
--