[ubuntu-za] SFD, Ubuntu-ZA logo and the website

Craig A. Adams craigaa at karg.co.za
Fri Aug 31 09:05:16 BST 2007

Hi Richard, All,

It seems that there are several events happening in za, look at the SFD
site to see what's on.

No objections to the logo tweak, I'm sure that we all look forward to
seeing the changes.

We have (semi) successfully moved into the Ubuntu Datacentre, but have
had some ongoing problems with the Wiki. I have asked about their
preferred config and software, but am still awaiting a reply.

Kindest Regards

Craig A. Adams