[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day 2007

Karl Fischer kmf at fischer.org.za
Thu Aug 23 12:44:22 BST 2007

Hi Guys!

Saturday 15 September 2007!
The event starts at 9:00 and will run through till 15:00.
and will be held at the DST (Building 53) on the CSIR Campus.

The biggest goal of SFD is to get people together
so that everyone can hold hands, sing and dance.
Share Free Software! this is a Community event.

There will be lots swag, software and a freedom toaster.

The keynote will be done by Derek Hanekom,

The Ever Growing Partner List :
* CSIR
* Department of Science and Technology
* FOSSFA
* Freedom to Innovate South Africa
* Freedom Toaster
* Geek Freedom League
* Impi Linux
* Joomla! South Africa
* LinuxHoldings
* Meraka
* Moodle
* NetDay
* Tectonic
* Translate

The Pending Partners :
* iCommons
* Novell
* Obsidian
* Sun Microsystems
* Synaq

Please recommend more Companies / People, I can Contact about the Event!
We don't Charge for Stands.

If you want to Volunteer, please mail me!

The wiki page is more complete!
Related Link : http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/africa/SouthAfrica/Pretoria

Thanks
Karl