[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu DVD

William Kinghorn williamk at dit.ac.za
Mon Sep 12 07:38:27 CDT 2005

I am also suffering from the same problem, but how about 2 non duel layer DVDs.

I use Debian ( 2 DVDs ), as it has so many packages,  2 Ubuntu DVDs would be great, as then I will have the latest packages for my desktop.

William

>>> 13877720 at sun.ac.za 09/12/05 1:29 PM >>>
Can we get a DVD burner group up and running?  Having an Ubuntu CD is nice,
but I kept needing packages which weren't on the CD.  I would like to be able
to offer a (dual layer) dvd with all the packages in multiverse (anyone know
the size?).
I would also like to add documentation to it, like the guide for speeding up
Firefox from FineBushPeople.  Can we get a wiki up for a list of suggested
documentation to add, as well as getting permission for distributing it?

Cheers,
Jacobus Brink