[ubuntu-x] RFC: ubuntu-x team package bug subscriptions change

Timo Aaltonen tjaalton at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 21 18:12:09 UTC 2012

On 17.10.2012 01:17, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Can I interpret the lack of reply as general acceptance (or don't care)?
>
> I'll give to the end of the week for anyone to raise red flags,
> otherwise will go ahead and turn off the emails.

Hi, I use them :)

Thanks to the (semi)automatic procmail filtering, my x-swat bugmail is
delivered to folders based on either the package (xorg, xserver,
x-video-intel, ..) or category (x-libs, ..). I do check them out for new
bugs, folder by folder, some more often than others. It's useful for
instance checking an important bug (but not assigned to me) or such,
works great from my phone when I'm on the go :)

Maybe create just one subteam for all bugmail, no need to create several
I think. If someone interested in only a subset of the packages, he can
subscribe to them directly.