[ubuntu-x] New nvidia experimental driver packages coming soon for 12.04

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Fri Oct 12 16:46:30 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 05:18:33PM +0200, Michael Wisheu wrote:
> Hi Bryce,
>
> Unfortunately 1060346 is an internal bug tracking ID of NVIDIA and I also
> have no access to their bug tracker.
> In addition to that I can't use easily 'ubuntu-bug xorg' as apport is
> disabled on our company computers.
> I also don't know if it would be so helpful if I would submit that report
> as we build our own NVIDIA packages (based on X updates packages).

This is good info, can you paste it into a bug report?  If you can't use
ubuntu-bug, you can file it manually at

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-updates/+filebug

It's helpful if you can file the bug report, because then we can contact
you for information or to let you know when it's fixed.

Bryce