[ubuntu-x] Random i965gm crashes in the last two weeks?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:00:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

During the last two weeks or so, X.org has randomly crashed for me.
Before that it didn't. I'm wondering if other i965gm users are sharing
the experience, and possibly already filed bugs, found upstream bug or
something similar? Or has some ideas what could be causing it? I now
filed bug #771655 [1] but since it's really random and "rare" (one or
couple of times per day) without a specific trigger, it's quite hard
to even search for similar reports in Launchpad.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/771655

-Timo