[ubuntu-x] Intel GPU hangs and batchbuffer dumps

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Wed Mar 3 22:22:25 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 10:28:43PM +0100, Geir Ove Myhr wrote:
> go at storhaugen:~$ ./apport-gpu-error-intel.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./apport-gpu-error-intel.py", line 121, in <module>
>     sys.exit(main())
>   File "./apport-gpu-error-intel.py", line 93, in main
>     report['PciDisplay'] = pci_devices(PCI_DISPLAY)
> TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

Fixed.

Turned out that check_ignored() has a pre-condition that gets fulfilled
by one of the other calls, so just had to be moved later in the command
sequence.

The Pci stuff above I'm not sure about but I've redone it to call out to
lspci directly.  I suppose PCI_DISPLAY and stuff is particular to source
package hooks with apport or some such.  Anyway, seems to work again now
on my hw.

Bryce