[ubuntu-x] Add tag for GPU fan related problems? [was: Tagging Xorg bugs (especially -intel)]

Martin Olsson mnemo at minimum.se
Fri May 8 17:51:50 BST 2009

Someone posted this additional info in the bug btw (apparently there is some
upstream work on -ati power management that didn't make it into jaunty!):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-ati/+bug/373669/comments/2

Also there is the old DynamicClocks option in xorg.conf but I don't think
we use it (and I'm not sure it's useful either).

		Martin