[ubuntu-x] Bugmail for Ubuntu-X redirected

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Thu May 7 23:29:45 BST 2009

Last week I mentioned I was going to flip the switch to send bug emails
to the ubuntu-x-swat@ mailing list instead of to each team member
directly.

(I know I said I was going to do this last Wednesday, sorry, just got
caught up with other stuff and forgot.)

I'm going to assume the 3 people who didn't sub to the new list are not
needing to follow the X bugmail closely, so won't be adversely affected
by this.  Hopefully the transition will go smoothly for the rest of us.

(It looks like we have a bot as a member of the team.  I don't know who
operates that bot, nor whether it is important for it to receive bug
mail, however it will not be getting email at this point so I wonder if
that might affect its functionality.  If so, it would be nice to figure
out who owns the bot and to get it to sub to the list.)

Bryce