[ubuntu-x] Fwd: Wacom tablets, TabletPC and Xorg support for Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty)

Loïc Martin loic.martin3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 23:22:45 GMT 2008

Bryce Harrington a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 09:50:59PM +0100, Lo?c Martin wrote:
>> I've done a mockup at
>> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Wacom/PropertiesMockup and I'm
>> attaching a compressed Inkscape SVG. Only the first
>
> Nice quick work!  And props for doing it in Inkscape.  :-)
>
> It's a good blue sky design.  For Jaunty I think we should shoot for
> a subset of that concept.

I moved the page to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Wacom/PropertiesMockup and
did a rediraction from the previous one.

I also updated the mockup along your ideas, those of Matthew Paul Thomas
and the feedback from linuxwacom (mainly checking the terms used by Wacom).

The new layout doesn't us tabs anymore, and it's easier for you if you
want to remove things (you know how to use Inkscape ;) ). For others,
don't forget to ungroup the objects first (SHIFT-CTRL-G).

Tell me what you think. I'll try to atach the .svgz but I don't know the
message size limit, and it's >200ko, but else it's at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Wacom/PropertiesMockup?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Simple1.svg
(no possibility do wget it).

Loïc