[ubuntu-x] Driver Status Page

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Wed Mar 26 02:40:28 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I may have mentioned this before, but I've written up a wiki page to
summarize the current status of each of the Xorg drivers for Hardy:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Drivers

I would greatly appreciate it if everyone could review it and make sure
it's giving correct information and is not too confusing.  Please copy
edit and correct as needed.

I also hope this page will serve as a handy reference for bug triaging,
by highlighting common known issues (like the tv-out bugs on intel, the
ati compiz blacklist, etc.) which we're likely to be getting lots more
dupes of.  If you run into a bug you know is going to be common,
widespread, and heavily reported, please make sure to mention it on this
page to make it easy for others to identify dupes.

Bryce