[UbuntuWomen] Should We Merge With Community Team?

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 15 17:35:12 UTC 2016

All,

Over the whatever years, Ubuntu Women team has lost it activity.  Sure,
we did have small spikes of activity with some of that drive for that
done by me in the last three or so years. But still, I feel like it's
not enough for us to be a team.

Because of this, I'm suggesting that we need to merge with the Ubuntu
Community Team [1] like what the Ubuntu Leadership team did [2].  Or is
this a bad move since our team's focus is a bit different?

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity
[2]
http://senseopenness.com/ubuntu-leadership-team-is-now-apart-of-ubuntu-community-team/

Thanks.