[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

jody hansen jobediah.hansen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:32:12 UTC 2014

OMGosh, what an amazing response. I'm poking around some of these links
right now.

I'm not necessarily tied to the biological sciences, in fact I wouldn't
mind moving away from it a bit, but mostly I'm looking to further my skills
and the chance to work with others. So it doesn't really matter what the
project is; I just want to approach it from a CS perspective. I'm pretty
happy doing most things as long as I'm learning!