[UbuntuWomen] Testimonial Phase is open!

Cheri Francis cheri703 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:30:53 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Nomination phase is closed and we have three team members nominated for
leadership of Ubuntu Women! Thank you, A. Mani [1], Svetlana [2], and Emma
[3]!

We are currently confirming the eligibility of the nominees.

During the testimonial phase, the nominees can solicit testimonials to be
posted on their nomination page, and folks can volunteer them as well. If any
of you would like to post your testimonial, please do so by the 23rd. We'll
then enter into the voting phase.

Full details for our leadership process, including responsibilities and
expectations for leaders, can be found here:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess

[1] *http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2014/a-mani-cms
<ttp://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2014/a-mani-cms>*
[2] *http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2014/belkinsa
<http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2014/belkinsa>*
[3]
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2014/system76chick