[UbuntuWomen] Nominations are open!

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 2 18:09:59 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Cheri Francis <cheri703 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> The nominations period for new leadership starts today! All 3 leadership
> positions are open going into this election.
>
> Full details for our leadership process, including responsibilities and
> expectations for leaders, can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess
>
> We'll be using the same process for nominations as we did in previous years,
> the nominations page this time around can be found here:
>
> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2014
>
> On that page you'll find instructions for how to add yourself as a nominee.
> Please drop by #ubuntu-women or #ubuntu-women-project if you have any
> trouble using the wiki and we'll help out - expertise in wiki editing is not
> required to be a leader :)
>
> On July 5th at 16:00 UTC the nomination phase will end and and the
> testimonials phase will begin. We will announce the nominees and folks will
> have the opportunity to leave testimonials.
>
> Questions about this process here on list or in IRC are welcome!

Just a reminder, the nominations period for leadership ends on
Saturday and we only have a single nominee for our leadership trio.

If anyone wants to help the team by putting their name in for
consideration, now is the time.

I'm not renewing myself since I need a break, but I'm happy to help
the new leadership team over these next few months, so please don't be
shy if you're concerned that you won't know what to do.

http://www.princessleia.com