[UbuntuWomen] Non-members posting! [was] Re: Fwd: [Blueprint community-1311-ubuntu-women] Ubuntu Women Trusty Goals

Jamesha Fisher jamfish728 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:35:23 UTC 2014

Lyz,

Piping in here after reading since I am also an admin on the list (its not
just Vid's job, there are two others). The change should be fine, and if
you need to contact us please feel free to do so as you have been(I believe
all three of us are on IRC and can be contacted via our emails or the
owners' alias). The team is now clear of the expectations required and with
our current mod queue we shouldn't have any issues with more load (or at
least I do not). If it seems like we need more hands, will grab the val or
belkinsa.  However for now since we don't know effect the changes, then
let's just make the changes and adjust as needed.

Happy Tuesday!

Jamesha