[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Open Week Session

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 14 11:19:05 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Ubuntu Open Week on IRC is coming up next week, Apr 22-24th:

"Ubuntu Open Week is a week of IRC sessions and Q+A sessions all about
getting involved in the rock-and-roll world that is the Ubuntu
community."

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

The schedule is coming together and I'm hoping that we can once again
have an Ubuntu Women session that talks about some of our current
work.

Flavia and I have taken turns presenting for the team at the last
three Ubuntu Open Weeks (there wasn't an Ubuntu Open Week for Saucy):

Raring: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/05/21/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t17:01
Quantal: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/10/25/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t16:00
Precise: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t16:00

Since our team has grown, it would be great to see someone else take
the session this time, so please speak up if you're interested or have
any questions about leading a session. I'm happy to help prepare if
you'd like and will be attending during the sessions (you won't be
alone!).

http://www.princessleia.com