[UbuntuWomen] Check This : Defining sexism etc

Svetlana Belkin barsookmud at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 03:26:20 UTC 2013

On 09/07/2013 11:14 PM, A. Mani wrote:

> I will do the formatting and references later.
>
> This set of references was more for the few lines.
>
> A 'guide to feminism' can be added ... the geek feminism wiki is very
> incomplete.
> So it is difficult to use.
>
> It will take some time

I see, and please take your time.  Also, I think the topic of the
dangers of trolls should be addressed too.  At lot of things changed
over the years since that page was first written.  Also, it was just
brought up in the IRC room today.

Quote:

'<svaksha> For the curious, the thread starts here:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2013-September/009353.html
 And, I see that he has created another repo:
https://github.com/pythonhacker/chillpill <-- i suspect its his humorous
version of STFU, but he forgot to write some sparkling python code there ;)"

I don't have the earlier bit when it started to be talked about.

Svetlana Belkin