[UbuntuWomen] “Ubuntu Women Outreach Project Members” team

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 17 02:04:00 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Svetlana Belkin <barsookmud at yahoo.com> wrote:
> ...is now open at https://launchpad.net/~uwoutreachmembers If any one
> wants to brainstorm, you can do it here:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/uwoutreach/+spec/brainstorm
>
> If anyone wants to be an admin for the project, please speak to me.

If this is an Ubuntu Women project, can you please put this under our
current project instead of making a whole new one?

This is our project to track blueprints:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/

Let me know if you can't add a blueprint there and I'll help out and
assign it to you.

And this team gets subscribed to them:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-women

That way we can track them all in once place and don't need to manage
additional teams (this gets unwieldy very fast!)

http://www.princessleia.com