[UbuntuWomen] “Ubuntu Women Outreach Project Members” team

Svetlana Belkin barsookmud at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 14:55:21 UTC 2013

On 11/16/2013 09:04 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:
> If this is an Ubuntu Women project, can you please put this under our
> current project instead of making a whole new one?
> That way we can track them all in once place and don't need to manage
> additional teams (this gets unwieldy very fast!)

Um...good point and I have that fixed.  It's now here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/uwoutreachbrainstorm

But I have left the project in LP since I don't know to delete it.  I
also gave ownership to the Elected Leaders of the Ubuntu Women Project.
 One of you guys in that team can deal with it.

I'm sorry for my bad thinking, I guess I was too fired up.

Svetlana Belkin
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa