[UbuntuWomen] Hi & Best Practices Links & asking for advices

Natacha Rodriguez natachaviviana at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 1 16:51:01 UTC 2012

Hi M!

Thanks for your quick response! and thanks so much for being there! group dynamics is really not my strong point :P

I like your ideas very much! I'll pass tem on to the group admin, I'm sure she'll like them as well.

The question about the bathrooms brought back a lot of memories of previous jobs to my mind, I'm sure it will get the women talking too! Some workplaces here don't have enough women's bathroom since there are so few women there that they consider it a waste of physical space, so we either use the man's one if they allow us, or we go to the nearest women's one (usually one floor left, some times 3 blocks away).

You people made me think a lot today! I'm beginning to question myself about lots of stuff I had for granted, and I like that!

Thanks :)

Natacha

PS: I hope you don't mind, I'm ccing the list as I found your answer really helpful and I think it should be shared (not sure about the protocol for this, so I'm sorry if I make a mistake).