[UbuntuWomen] Hi & Best Practices Links & asking for advices

Florencia Mincucci flomincucci at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:40:32 UTC 2012

Hi Natacha!

Does FRM stands for Facultad Regional Mendoza? (Facebook is not loading
right now) I'm from FRBA!

The thing with girls is that we're not used to join a conversation if we
don't feel comfortable. Maybe if you get to know each other in person, that
would make the interaction on Facebook less awkward.

And if these meetings become a regular thing, let me know, I'd really like
to visit Mendoza and go to one later this year :D

f.