[UbuntuWomen] Looking for a Ubuntu Woman in Portugal

Portugal Girl Geek Dinners portugalgirlgeekdinners at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:30:22 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I just found out Ubuntu Women! Congratulations to you all :)

As a founder of the Portugal Girl Geek Dinners community I am thrilled
to disseminate all sorts of communities related to technology and
women.

As a matter of fact, we have an event coming up about communities. So
I am looking for a Ubuntu woman in Portugal that could present the
community, goals, achievements, etc on the 15th October.

On the other hand, any Ubuntu goodies could also help the girls in
Portugal to get more involved ;)

Looking forward for your comments!
Best,
Vânia

--
Vânia Gonçalves

Researcher - Studies on Media, Information and Telecommunications
http://www.linkedin.com/in/vaniagoncalves
http://www.portugalgirlgeekdinners.com/