[UbuntuWomen] Social media gurus: We need your advice!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 30 16:23:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Robert Wall <robert at rww.name> wrote:
> In my experience, Facebook Pages are easier to keep up to date and
> manage than Facebook Groups. However, there isn't a way to move everyone
> who's subscribed to an existing group over to a new page, so it's a bit
> of a hassle to get going.
>
> The benefits of pages over groups that I've seen:

Thank you so much for this analysis, Robert! I don't see the inability
to move everyone as a major hurdle since this analysis suggests that
switching from a Group to a Page because it'll be much more useful and
appropriate in the long run. Thoughts everyone?

I'll also add this to our meeting agenda for the 14th if folks want to
show up on IRC to discuss.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com