[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Lunch at SCaLE9x, Saturday the 26th

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 23 18:16:45 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

A number of us are attending (and a number of us speaking at!) the
Southern California Linux Expo this weekend in Los Angeles, so we
decided to arrange an informal get-together on Saturday for lunch.

Lunch starts at 12:30 and we'll be meeting at the Ubuntu California
booth on the expo floor to figure out where we'd like to go for lunch.
We'd like to depart at 12:35 so please try to be on time. If you can't
find us, you can send me an email or tweet me @pleia2 and we'll find
each other.

Hope to see you there!

--