[UbuntuWomen] UDS Diversity Meeting 10th Feb: Meeting Actions

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 14 01:43:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 11:58 -0800, Jono Bacon wrote:
>       * jono to investigate reducing the 1000 char limit for sponsorship
>         applications in summit.ubuntu.com.

I have delegated this to Jorge.
>       * jono to put together first cut of landing page for outreach
>         campaign.

I have made a series of additions to http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UDS -
if anyone else would like to head in there and make some improvements,
feel free to.

A few notes:

      * The sponsorship process is being finalized - we now have a new
        web form for UDS participants and I am just figuring out how
        this fits into the process - I will add those details soon.
      * I created a place for where Elizabeth and Amber can add the
        sponsorship application mentoring process - I will leave it to
        them to add this to the page.

Thanks, folks, and look forward to our meeting later this week! :-)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager