[UbuntuWomen] UDS Diversity Outreach IRC Meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 2 05:56:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Jono Bacon <jono at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> For those of you who are interested in helping to encourage more women
> to apply for sponsorship and attend UDS, I have scheduled a meeting for
> 7pm UTC on Thursday 10th Feb 2011, and I recommend we hold it in
> #ubuntu-women-project (there is already a a meeting in #ubuntu-meeting).
>
> There I am keen to get your insight and input on how we build an
> outreach campaign to spread awareness and encourage a more diverse
> environment at UDS.

Sounds good, I've gone ahead and added it to our upcoming meeting page
and team calendar.

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings

This happens to land the hour before our standard team meeting for the
month, so I think it works out well.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com